Customer Engagement Solutions
Take your advertising and menu displays to the next level.
Lolly’s Digital Signage solution helps you create easily adaptable and engaging menu displays.
The high-quality screens allow you to attractively display exciting announcements and important information in multiple media formats. From dynamic menus and enticing product imagery, to promotional videos and special offers, clear visual communication will help you to increase revenue and deliver a better customer experience,
Available in three sizes, 32”, 43”, and 55”, to suit any environment, Lolly screens allow full control over scheduling – displaying the right information at the right time.
Our digital signage offering is packed with features to cater for your every need, including:
- Scheduled menus – switch between breakfast, lunch, and evening menus seamlessly
- Display images and videos – alternate between video content and images
- Dynamic Menu display – live menu boards controlled from Lolly HQ
- Mounting Options – screens can be displayed via wall-mounted, floor stand or ceiling mounted. Operates in both landscape and portrait
- Timer facility to schedule when screens are on to save energy
- Operates over both WiFi and LAN – 10/100M Ethernet / 802.11b/g/n
- Ability to link multiple screens together for enhanced display possibilities
- Play mixed media across all screens – video (MPG, AVI, MP4, RM, RMVB, TS), audio (MP3, WMA), Image (JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG)
- 16:9 Aspect ratio – 1920 x 1080
Lolly Supports Copper&Ink in its Mission to Create Home Away from Home
Situated in the heart of Blackheath village, Copper & Ink is a modern British restaurant with influences from classic French and Scandinavian cuisine. Their monthly changing five-course taster menu is created using the best seasonal produce. Chef Patron, Tony Rodd, and Head Chef, Rob Parks, bring their artistry together to produce stunning plates of food that are full of flavour and theatre.
Tony and his partner Becky wanted to bridge the gap between a traditional, stuffy high-end restaurant and a local, casual dining spot.